Adam has 15 years of experience in investment management, including 12 years as a Portfolio Manager, and holds both CFA and CAIA charters.
He is primarily responsible for research efforts related to the management of investment portfolios. He is the lead author on several public research whitepapers. Adam worked as a Portfolio Manager at Richardson GMP and Macquarie Private Wealth and as an Investment Advisor at BMO Nesbitt Burns. Subsequently, Adam, along with his partners, Mike and Rodrigo, continued to evolve their quantitatively focused investment methodology as a Portfolio Manager at Dundee Goodman Private wealth before launching ReSolve Asset Management. Adam’s work is published on ReSolve’s research blog.
- Adaptive Asset Allocation
- Adaptive Asset Allocation: A Primer (2015 update)
- Momentum and Markowitz: A Golden Combination
- A Century of Generalized Momentum; From Flexible Asset Allocations (FAA) to Elastic Asset Allocation (EAA)
- Tactical Alpha: A Quantitative Case for Active Asset Allocation
- Sensitivity of Safe Withdrawal Rates to Longevity, Market and Failure Risk Preferences with Implications for Asset Allocation
- Global CAPE Model Optimization