CE Webinar Blitz: Is Risk Parity a Ticking Timebomb? Do Valuations Even Matter Anymore?
Only Six Months Left in IIROC CE Cycle 6…Make Them Count!
Continuing Education with the Masters of Asset Allocation
On the heels of our IIROC-approved “Masterclass in Global Tactical Asset Allocation,” ReSolve is thrilled to launch our 2017 IIROC/FPSC approved webinar series, “Pioneers in Asset Allocation”. In partnership with AdvisorAnalyst.com, we’re bringing you some of the brightest minds in asset allocation, including Meb Faber (Cambria Investments), Larry Swedroe (The BAM Alliance), Corey Hoffstein (Newfound Research), Jack Vogel (Alpha Architect), and others. All our courses are free and qualify for IIROC and FPSC continuing education credit.
Our webinars are restricted in size, so register now to guarantee your spot.
Learn how to Position Your Clients – and Your Practice – to Dominate in the Tumultuous Years Ahead.
Market dissonance (and a shrinking CE credit window) means that now is a great time to prepare portfolios for an uncertain future. And as it happens, two of the hottest investment debates of 2017 happen to center on varieties of global asset allocation.
Remember – you earn CE credits for joining us. With the end of IIROC CE Cycle 6 approaching, now is the time to up your asset allocation game.
Risk Parity: A Long-Term Perspective
Presented by: ReSolve Asset Management
June 8, 2017 @ 2:00 EST
In this session, you will learn:
- Why, despite recent successes, traditional portfolios are more vulnerable than they’ve been in a generation;
- How Risk Parity actually works, versus how people think it works;
- How a Global Risk Parity strategy compares against other popular portfolios over 90 years of market history;
- Why a Global Risk Parity strategy is the perfect way to make sure your clients can reach their financial goals, no matter what the future has in store.
What are Global Stock Market Valuations Saying?
Presented by: Meb Faber, Cambria Investments
June 20, 2017 @ 2:00 EST
In this session, discover:
- How to identify when you’re making one of the most common mistakes in markets;
- Why most valuation models for stocks and bonds are sending a perilous message about prospective returns over the next decade or more;
- Why now is the perfect time for global diversification;
- How thoughtful asset allocation techniques can maximize returns, manage downside shocks, and provide positive returns even during periods like the Tech and Housing Bubbles.