Continuing Education Webinar:
What’s Behind the Rise of Passive Investing
We’ve all heard indexing is getting big – but just how big?
And what are the unintended consequences for Investors and advisors?
Those are the questions we’ll answer in this ground-breaking CE Webinar with special guest Craig Lazzara, Managing Director and Global Head of Index Investment Strategy for S&P Dow Jones Indices (S&P DJI).
- U.S. ETF assets crested $3.2 trillion* and flows into index products is pervasive and persistent across geographies, sectors and styles.
- These asset flow dynamics are having profound effects on investing and the asset management landscape!
The tectonic plates of investing are shifting so don’t miss out as Craig Lazzara provides a comprehensive framework to understand and profit from these changes in your portfolios AND your businesses!
In this CE Webinar you’ll learn:
- The four forces behind the self-reinforcing cycle driving money flows towards index products.
- An Inexorable Influence
- A (Possibly) Transient Trend
- Index Innovation (a.k.a. “Smart Beta”)
- Stocks’ Skewness
- How these forces have impacted SPIVA results, and the implications for investors’ decisions making.
- How to measure market opportunity via the calculation of the supply of available alpha and the resulting impacts vis-a-vis the active to passive shift.
- Strategies on how to put the recent wave of index innovation to work for you and your clients.
- And much much more!
Claim your spot and don’t miss this opportunity to learn, adapt and prosper in your portfolios!
Simply fill out the form to the right to watch the video immediately.
If you would like IIROC or FPSC credit, please make sure to complete the requested fields.