What Types of Information Does ReSolve Collect?
Personal Data. “Personal Data” is information that, directly or indirectly, identifies you or another individual and which may include: name, title, company name, job function, expertise, postal address, telephone number, email address, browser and device information (including IP Address), and information collected through cookies and other similar technologies. If you submit any Personal Data relating to other people to us you represent that you have the authority to do so and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
How Does ReSolve Collect Information?
We collect Personal Data and Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
• Through the Sites: We collect information through the Sites, e.g., when you register for a webinar, contact us, subscribe to our email newsletter, download content (e.g. whitepapers), or register to use our Sites.
• Offline: We collect information from you offline, such as when you attend one of our events, during phone calls with sales representatives, or when you contact a ReSolve representative.
• Through You: ReSolve collects information such as your location or your preferred means of communication when you voluntarily provide it. Unless combined with Personal Data, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Sites.
• Information From Other Sources: In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you, we obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
• Through Your Browser or Device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Sites (such as the Apps) you are using. Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that you visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. ReSolve uses IP Addresses to calculate usage levels of the Sites, help diagnose problems with its servers, administer the Sites, and for monitoring the regions from which you navigate to ReSolve’s Sites.
• Through Cookies and Other Similar Technologies: “Cookies” include commonly used pieces of information in the form of small files that are placed on an individual’s device to enable the individual to more easily communicate and interact with the Sites. When you visit our Sites, we may send one or more cookies to your device. They enable us to store information about your device which helps us, amongst other things, to provide you with a good experience when you browse our Sites and enhance the level of services and functions provided. We also use third parties to serve advertisements on other websites that may be of interest to you, based on information collected about your use of our Sites and other websites. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie or similar on your browser. ReSolve recognizes automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include ‘do not track’ instructions. If you reject cookies, you may still use our website, but your ability to use some features or areas of our website may be limited.
• Please review our Cookies Policy for more information.
How Does ReSolve Use Personal Data?
We use Personal Data:
• To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested content, newsletters, as well as information and materials regarding our products and services.
• To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Sites and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
• To send you marketing communications, including via email in compliance with applicable laws and in accordance with your preferences, that we believe may be of interest to you.
• To personalize your experience on the Sites by presenting content and products tailored to you.
How Can I Access, Correct, Amend or Remove Information About Me?
If you would like to access, correct, amend, remove or limit the use or disclosure of any Personal Data about you that has been collected and stored by ReSolve please notify us at email@example.com so that we may consider and respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
You can always opt not to disclose information. However, if you elect to do so, we will likely be limited in responding to your inquiry or providing services to you. You can opt-out of receiving marketing messages from ReSolve by unsubscribing through the unsubscribe or opt-out link in an email, or by unsubscribing via the ReSolve Subscription Center at <insert subscription center link>or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages.