On-demand Webinar: Outsourced CIO: What You Need to Know
According to a survey, many asset owners are turning to Outsourced Chief Investment Officer (OCIO) partnerships to navigate increasingly challenging investment conditions.
The decision is often motivated by a lack of internal resources and the need for better risk management.
In this important webinar, experienced consultant Dave Cantor presents alongside plan sponsor Chris Brockmeyer to share leading edge insights on the following topics:
- Why are institutional allocators moving to an OCIO model?
- What types of firms offer an OCIO solution?
- How are OCIO investment portfolios implemented?
- What criteria should be used to select an OCIO?
- How do you monitor an OCIO?
As we near the terminus of the current market cycle, allocators need to make sure they have the right investment team in position to capitalize on a changing opportunity set.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about how OCIOs can play a valuable role in the management of institutional portfolios.